To generate the PDF report for receipt data:
- Select the (Extraction) icon at the top of the screen.
- In the top menu of the Extraction screen, select Receipts.
- Under Organization, choose the organization level at which you want to report, or leave the default All organizations to report on all levels of the company hierarchy to which you have access. The level to be reported on is shown in the first field on the screen.
- Under Status, choose the expense claim status to report on - see the table under Receipt Extraction.
- Do one of the following:
- To set up a subscription for this type of extraction report, continue from Subscribing to Extraction Reports.
- To generate a report on demand, continue with the following steps.
- Under Range, choose the date range for the report.
- Select Generate. A maximum of 5 requests can be pending at any one time.
- Wait for the orange “Being processed” icon to change to a blue (Download) icon, then select the icon.
- Open the resulting zip file.
- From the zip file, extract the PDF file and save it.