To generate the report for trip audit data:
- Select the (Extraction) icon at the top of the screen.
- In the top menu of the Extraction screen, select Trip Audit.
- Under Organization, choose the organization level at which you want to report, or leave the default All organizations to report on all levels of the company hierarchy to which you have access. The level to be reported on is shown in the first field on the screen.
- Under Status, choose the trip request status to report on - see the table under Trip Audit Extraction.
- Do one of the following:
- To set up a subscription for this type of extraction report, continue from Subscribing to Extraction Reports.
- To generate a report on demand, continue with the following steps.
- Under Range, choose the date range for the report.
- Select Generate. A maximum of 5 requests can be pending at any one time.
- Wait for the orange “Being processed” icon to change to a blue (Download) icon, then select the icon.
- From the zip file, extract and save the .csv file to a convenient location, making a note of where you saved it.
- To transform the data into a more readable format, see Viewing an Extraction Report.