If you regularly travel the same itinerary and prefer to use the same carrier and other services (such as a hotel), you can save the trip features in your favourites list.
In this way, the next time you want to take the same trip, you'll only need to provide the relevant dates to search for the same features.
You can create a favourite trip from one that is:
- in progress
This is not the same as setting a default itinerary in My Profile, which only sets a default departure and arrival location.
To add a trip to your favourites:
- Locate the trip on the My Trips tab. This can be a trip under the Plans, In Progress or History categories.
- Click the trip name (the top line in the trip panel).
- On the My Selection tab, click Add to favourites at the top left.
- In the text field, type a name that uniquely identifies this trip.
- Click Save.
- To see the trip in the Favourites list, click View the list of my favourite trips. From there you can book the same itinerary for a different date, or delete the trip from the favourites list.
To remove a trip from the Favourites list:
- On the top navigation bar, select My Trips.
- Select the Favourites category.
- At the bottom of the section for that trip, click Remove this trip from the list.