With the Travel tool, you can plan a trip that takes in more than one destination - for example, you could fly from London to Paris, then from Paris to New York, and finally from New York back to London. You can choose a maximum of 5 destinations.
For complex trips, especially those with more than 5 destinations, you can use the Assisted Booking feature if it is activated at your site. See Using Assisted Booking.
For a multiple-destination journey, you can choose only a Flight-by-flight search, which in this case shows the options for each leg of the journey on separate pages, enabling you to choose your flights one by one and then check the price for your selection before booking.
To search for flights for a multi-destination journey:
- On the Home or Plan a Trip tab, click Flights.
- Click Multiple destinations.
- For the first leg of the journey, fill in the fields under FLIGHT 1 as follows:
- In the From field, do one of these:
- Start typing the city name of your starting point and either select it, or select the airport you want from the list if displayed.
- Type the 3-character IATA code (e.g. LHR, ORY) of the airport.
- In the To field, do the same for the destination airport.
- In the Departure fields, set the date and preferred time of departure.
- For Itinerary, choose from:
- only non-stop flights to display direct flights if available
- connection to display both direct flights and flights with connections
- no preference
- For Cabin class, choose your preferred cabin class, or leave as it is if you have no preference
- For Preferred carriers, choose your preferred airline, or leave as it is if you have no preference
- To apply the preferences set up for your company, select the use my company's preferences box.