The company administrator has these options for configuring access to the mobile app:
- login via single sign-on (SSO) only: users of the mobile app can only log in via the SSO option
- login via SSO or via username/password: users of the mobile app can log in either via the SSO option or via username and password
If you want to use a username and password to log in to the Travel mobile app, you need to enable your account for mobile devices under My Profile in your web application. You only need to do this once, as this process works for both Travel and Expense apps.
To enable your account for mobile use via username and password:
- Click the My Profile tab in the top navigation bar.
- In the Security and Rights section, select Mobile registration.
- Do one of the following:
- To use the same login credentials that you use for the Traveldoo website, select Enable my mobile access and use same credentials as website.
- To use different credentials from the ones that you use for the website, select Enable my mobile account... and set up a username and password in the relevant fields.
- Click Save changes.
- On each mobile device:
- Open the App Store (iOS) or the Play Store (Android).
- Search for "Traveldoo".
- Download and install the "tvld Travel" app (iOS) or the "Traveldoo Travel" app (Android).
- Open the app and sign in with the credentials you have chosen.