For a round-trip journey, you can choose between:
- 1-Click search, which displays on a single page the best combinations of available flights and fares that match your search criteria.
- Flight-by-flight search, which shows outbound and return flights on separate pages, enabling you to choose your flights one by one and then check the price for your selection before booking.
For a one-way journey, you can choose only a 1-Click search.
In either case the procedure is:
- On the Home or Plan a Trip tab, click Flights or Flights/Trains.
- Click Round-trip or One-way as required.
- In the From field, do one of these:
- Start typing the city name of your starting point and either select it, or select the airport you want from the list if displayed.
- Type the 3-character IATA code (e.g. LHR, ORY) of the airport.
- In the To field, do the same for the destination airport.
- In the Departure fields, set the date and preferred time of departure.
- a round-trip journey, set the date and preferred time of return in the Return field.
- a one-way journey, continue from the next step.
- Set the search options:
- For Itinerary, choose from:
- only non-stop flights to display direct flights if available
- connection to display both direct flights and flights with connections
- no preference
- For Cabin class, choose your preferred cabin class, or leave as it is if you have no preference
- For Preferred carriers, choose your preferred airline, or leave as it is if you have no preference
- To apply the preferences set up for your company, select the use my company's preferences box.
- For a one-way flight, click Search.
- For a round-trip flight, click:
- Search for a 1-Click search with all options on the same page
- Flight-by-flight search to see outbound and return options on separate pages