You can search for rental cars from the Home tab or the Plan a Trip tab.
You can set the pick-up and drop off locations to one of these:
- Train station
- Downtown: search for agencies close to the city centre.
- Vicinity: search for agencies in the wider vicinity of this location.
In some cities with more than one agency location, you see an additional screen where you can choose the location for pick-up and drop-off:
To search for rental cars:
- On the Home or Plan a Trip tab, click Cars.
- Under Pick-up location, set the location type as shown above.
- In the field below this, type a name to identify the location. You can use the 3-character IATA codes (e.g. LHR, ORY) for any of the location types.
- Under Pick-up date, set the date and time when you want to collect the vehicle.
- Repeat the previous three steps for Drop-off location and Drop-off date.
- For Car Type, choose the size of car to search for. The default is to use your company's preference but, depending on the location, you can also select a size from A (economy) to Z (full-size SUV), or choose No preference.
- For Car rental company, you can choose up to three preferred suppliers (use CTRL+click). The default is no preference.
- Click Search.
- If the Search for car rental agencies screen is displayed, set the agency location for the companies you are interested in, then click Confirm the selection.
- When the search results are displayed, continue from Viewing the Search Results for Rental Cars.