Planning your trip is the first stage of the Search - Select - Book process in the Travel tool.
You can plan a trip either from the Home or the Plan a Trip tab in the top navigation bar. The differences are:
- The Home tab offers a quick search with a minimum of search options to specify (though you can choose to see more options)
- The Plan a Trip tab offers a more advanced search with a full set of search options displayed
From either tab, you can search for:
- Flights/Trains: searches for both flights and trains on the same route, enabling you to compare the two in the results
- Flights: searches for flights only
- Trains: searches for trains only
- Hotels: searches for hotels
- Cars: searches for rental cars
If you regularly travel the same route, you can set up one or more flights, trains, hotels or rental cars as Favourites for ease of access.