You can extract various types of personal data to a file. You can obtain details of your:
- user profile personal data
- expense claims reimbursed (Expense users only)
- cash advances paid (Expense users only)
You can extract only one of these data types in each operation.
You see the Expense options even if you do not have access to the Expense tool. In this case, these options generate an empty file.
To extract your personal data:
- Click the My Profile tab in the top navigation bar.
Under Personal Details, select Extract personal data.
Under Extract personal data, select Generate new data extraction.
- In the Extraction type field, choose one of:
- My Profile
- My expenses
- My advance requests
Initially the extraction status is WAITING. Click the button to update the status.
When the status is PROCESSED, click the file name to access a zip file containing the data.
Save the zip file on your local file system. The zip contains a .csv file, which you can open in a suitable tool, such as Excel.