You can search for hotels from the Home tab or the Plan a Trip tab. You can perform the search in a number of ways:
- by city or town name
- by street address
- by local landmark (e.g. a train station)
- by postal code
- by hotel name or hotel chain
To search for hotels:
- On the Home or Plan a Trip tab, click Hotels.
- In the Destination field, type one of the following:
- the city or town name
- a company name
- a street name or address
- a postal code
- any location known to Google Maps
- In the Check-in and Check-out fields, enter your arrival and departure dates respectively.
- Make selections for any additional fields, such as Trip purpose.
- Optionally click Search options and type the name of a particular hotel or hotel chain in the Hotel name field.
- Click Search.
- When the search results are displayed, continue from Viewing the Search Results for Hotels.