If Risk Manager is available at your site and you have the necessary access rights, you see the Risk Manager tab in the top navigation bar.
You can search for travellers by means of one of the following categories:
- Country: travellers who are in this country during the specified date range
- City: travellers who are in this city during the specified date range
- Flight number: travellers who are due to take a flight with this number during the specified date range
- Hotel: travellers who are due to be in this hotel during the specified date range
- Role: travellers with this role who are due to be travelling during the specified date range
To search for travellers:
- On the Risk Manager tab, set the start and finish dates for the period you want to check. Note that the search period cannot exceed 7 days.
- In the next field, select the category by which to search.
- In the text field, type the name of the country, city etc. to search for.
- Click Search.
Doing so displays a destination map showing the number of employees who match the search criteria.