You can add an expense item to an expense report from the report screen:
The procedure is:
- From the Home tab, or the "Pending completion" category on the My Expense Reports tab, open the expense report.
- Click Add an expense to open the expense type list.
- Select the appropriate expense type - see Choosing the Expense Type.
- Complete the form, making sure that all required fields (*) are filled in - see Completing the Expense Form.
- Click Save to save the expense entry, or Save and add new to save and add the next expense.
Some form fields might be pre-filled, but you can modify them if your company settings allow this. For example, the expense currency corresponds to the expense location, but it may be possible to change the currency.
- Choosing the Expense Type
- Completing the Expense Form
- Claiming a Daily Allowance
- Per Diem Allowances
- Adding Expense Items with Cost Allocation
- Adding Expenses from a Credit Card Statement
- Policy Compliance
- Identifying Expenses Incurred on a Weekend
- Entering VAT Amounts
- Splitting an Expense Item
- Duplicating an Expense Item
- Identifying Duplicate Expense Items