In order to add an expense item to an expense report, you must make sure that the item:
- has not yet been added to another expense report. If it has, the last column contains . If the expense item has not been assigned to an expense report, the last column contains .
- has been properly categorized. If the displayed expense type is incorrect, click on the expense description to change it.
- is associated with a credit card from your profile. If this is not the case, the last column is empty and you see the message Please associate this expense with a credit card ....See Associating an Expense with a Credit Card .
To add Expense Wallet items to a report:
- Select all the expenses you want to add to the report by checking the boxes on the left side of the screen.
- Click Add to an Expense Report, or click the corresponding icons.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the expense report pending completion to which you want to add the expenses.
- Click New expense report to add the expenses to a new expense report:
The expenses are automatically added to the expense report.
Depending on your company settings, you might be required to enter additional information about these expenses before submitting the expense report. To do so, click on the expense item to open the form.