Clicking Add an expense on an expense report (one that hasn't yet been submitted) displays the list of expense types.
The expense types are customisable and are set up when your company starts using the Expense tool. Different companies use different expense types, but here's a typical example:
Click a type name from the list to display the form corresponding to that expense type.
- Completing the Expense Form
- Claiming a Daily Allowance
- Per Diem Allowances
- Adding Expense Items with Cost Allocation
- Adding Expenses from a Credit Card Statement
- Policy Compliance
- Identifying Expenses Incurred on a Weekend
- Entering VAT Amounts
- Splitting an Expense Item
- Duplicating an Expense Item
- Identifying Duplicate Expense Items