If you want to create a brand new expense report from scratch (that is, not linked to a trip, credit card statement or mission order), here's what you need to do.
- In Expense, on the Home tab or the Create an Expense Report tab, click New Expense Report.
- In the Create an Expense Report window:
- In the Expense Report name field, type a unique name for this report.
- Complete any custom fields that your organisation has added as requirements (for example, Cost Centre, Project Code etc.).
- (Optional) Add a Comment of up to 500 characters to explain the reason for the expense claim.
- Click Create.
The new, empty report is displayed:
To add expense items to the report, click Add an expense. See Completing an Expense Report.