Adding an expense from a credit card statement to an expense report can be done from the expense report header.
Click the credit card button, located to the right of the Add an expense button:
Select the appropriate expenses from your Expense Wallet and click Confirm:
Once your credit card expenses are added automatically to your expense report, you can be required to enter extra information about the expenses.
To do so, click the expense line, complete the form and click Save. See Completing the Expense Form.
- Choosing the Expense Type
- Completing the Expense Form
- Claiming a Daily Allowance
- Per Diem Allowances
- Adding Expense Items with Cost Allocation
- Policy Compliance
- Identifying Expenses Incurred on a Weekend
- Entering VAT Amounts
- Splitting an Expense Item
- Duplicating an Expense Item
- Identifying Duplicate Expense Items