If your expense report will have items that are very similar, you can duplicate an existing item from the expense report view and change the new item as necessary. Checks are made, however, to ensure that expense reports do not contain expense items that are exact duplicates of others previously created (see Identifying Duplicate Expense Items).
Click the icon and click Duplicate on the confirmation screen. The expense item is duplicated in the expense report view, from where you can edit the new item.
- Choosing the Expense Type
- Completing the Expense Form
- Claiming a Daily Allowance
- Per Diem Allowances
- Adding Expense Items with Cost Allocation
- Adding Expenses from a Credit Card Statement
- Policy Compliance
- Identifying Expenses Incurred on a Weekend
- Entering VAT Amounts
- Splitting an Expense Item
- Identifying Duplicate Expense Items