It is possible to re-export a batch that has already been exported. You might need to do this, for example if the export did not complete correctly for some reason, or if the accounting codes changed since the export was done.
To re-export a batch:
- On the Export Management tab, select the correct category to display the batch you want.
- Select the line corresponding to the batch to display the batch contents.
- Click Re-export.
- On the confirmation screen:
- To update the accounting codes for the new export, select the Update check box and click Confirm.
- To re-create an export that is identical to the previous one, leave the Update check box empty and click Confirm.