If you have the accountant rights for approving expense report reimbursements, you see the Reimbursements tab in your top navigation bar:
You can use the search field at the top right to search for a report by report ID.
Expense reports are listed under these categories:
- To be reimbursed: awaiting your action for reimbursement approval
- Sent back: that have been rejected and sent back for modification
- Reimbursed: that have been approved for reimbursement
For reports in the Sent back and Reimbursed categories, you can select a Show my actions only check box to further filter the display to show only those reports that you have acted upon.
Other filters enable you to view expense reports processed by other accountants, and to view reports from a selected company or organisation unit.
- Home Tab
- Expense Report Controls
- Create an Expense Report Tab
- Approvals Tab (managers)
- Cash Advances Approvals Tab (managers)
- Expenses Wallet Tab
- Payments Tab (accountants)
- My Expense Reports Tab
- My Receipts Tab
- Cash Advances Tab
- Transactions Management Tab (accountants)
- Export Management Tab (accountants)
- My Profile Tab