TRAVEL: SNCF Regional Train (TER) Integration
- Products: Travel
- Markets: France
- Communication to Users Recommended? Yes
- Requires Traveldoo Services Assistance? Yes
- Optional? Yes
Traveldoo is the first SBT to integrate "Full-TER" SNCF connectivity. Traveldoo supports French rail online bookings for “Transport Express Régional” (TER) tickets through SNCF’s new PAO (Portail d’Accès aux Offres) connectivity. You can now search for and book your TER tickets online.
Main features include:
- one-way / round trip
- search, booking, retrieval, cancellation
- corporate cards
- subscription cards (travel pass)
- loyalty cards
- ticket delivery option (set dynamically based on provider response and company settings)
- promotional code
- direct trains / via stations
We are also working with SNCF to integrate the following feature sets:
- seat preference
- TER travel pass
- Thalys e-ticket
- TER refund/cancellation
- approval limitation (for TER trains)
- modify booking
- cancellation per passenger
- Eurostar migration
Things to know
- For multi-passenger bookings, the supplier does not return separate PNRs for PAO, so the same PNR is displayed for all the travellers.
- The "Add to my selection" option is removed, owing to the supplier limitation that the selected proposal is valid for only a few minutes.
- A “Flights/trains” round trip search does not give the complete fare for Rail proposals (PAO solutions) in one go. A manual intervention is needed to obtain the Rail round trip fare.
- Once a booking is ticketed, SNCF transmits the ticket to the traveller or arranger if they have chosen the online delivery option. Users need to collect the ticket via the link that they receive.
- Currently we support only two GDSs, Amadeus and Sabre, for passive segment creation.
What’s new for travellers / arrangers?
French Rail TER trains can be booked using the new PAO connectivity.
What’s new for administrators?
The new datasource must be configured for enabling the migration to PAO. Please get in touch with your account manager to configure this.
TRAVEL & EXPENSE: Extracting Personal Data
- Products: All
- Markets: All
- Communication to Users Recommended? No
- Requires Traveldoo Services Assistance? No
- Optional? Yes
Traveldoo aims to be transparent about users' data collected.
A new extraction has been added to “My profile” page, where all users can extract the following data:
- Personal data (Lastname, Email, Phone etc.)
- Advance request data (Date, Amount etc.)
- Expense report data (Date, Amount, Type etc.)
You can generate data extractions and then download them through CSV files once the extractions have been processed:
What’s new for users / managers / accountants?
This new option is available for all users.
What’s new for administrators?
No administration changes needed.
EXPENSE: Receipt Archiving with Probative Value
- Product: Expense
- Markets: France, other countries authorizing the digitisation of receipts
- User communication recommended? Yes
- Need Traveldoo customer service support? Yes
- Optional? Yes - Additional service
In France and other countries since the Finance Decree of 23 May 2019, French companies no longer need to store paper receipts, which can be replaced by their digitised versions. In the event of checks by the tax authorities, digitized receipts now have the same legal value as the original paper version. Certain rules still need to be respected:
- The document must be in PDF format.
- The document must be timestamped and sealed in accordance with certain legal rules.
- The document must be archived in an SAE (Electronic Filing Service) in accordance with certain legal rules.
Traveldoo now offers a probative value archiving solution: all reimbursed expense claims are time-stamped, sealed and archived for a period of 10 years. The archived document is a PDF file containing all the details of the expense report, its history, as well as all supporting documents associated with the expenses.
All the legal rules being respected, these documents are accepted by the URSSAF (French social security organisations) in the event of checks being made.
More details on the Traveldoo website.
Subscribing to this service allows businesses to:
- eliminate particularly expensive and bulky paper storage and archiving
- reduce the risks of loss, degradation of support, fraud, etc.
- save time and money when searching for documents during a check
What's new for users / accountants?
Users will no longer have to print their expense report and attach all their receipts. Once the digital version of the voucher is attached to the expense, they will no longer have to keep the paper version.
Accountants will no longer have to archive paper receipts.
What's new for administrators?
The activation of the service is done by Traveldoo. A configuration change must be made to force the loading of receipts for all expenses.