You can approve an invoice manually if it contains service items that match order references, and where the invoiced amount matches the amount of the reservation (or is within the configured tolerance).
To approve an invoice manually:
- Select the (Invoice) icon at the top of the screen.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the check box (if shown) next to the invoice to approve.
- Select the invoice line to display the invoice details.
- Click the Approve button.
- Click the Validate button to confirm approval.
On the "Invoices pending processing screen", the invoice moves from the "Pending" category to "Processed".
In the Status column, the icon indicates that the invoice is approved.