If an invoice has no matching order reference, or if the invoiced amount does not match the amount for the booking, you can mark the invoice as disputed and manually resolve the situation with the travel agency or supplier.
Depending on your company settings, the invoice screen might require further information to be filled in before you can mark the invoice as disputed.
If you export invoice data to your company accounting system (see Exporting Invoices to an Accounting System), disputed invoices are included in the batch together with approved invoices.
A credit request that relates to a disputed invoice is sent to the supplier via an offline process. The corresponding credit invoice is processed via the digital statement and the Invoice module.
To mark an invoice as disputed:
- Select the (Invoice) icon at the top of the screen.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the check box (if shown) next to the invoice to dispute.
- Select the invoice line to display the invoice details.
- On the invoice details screen, select the Dispute button.
- In the "Dispute invoice" window, select Dispute.
On the "Invoices pending processing screen", the invoice moves from the "Pending" category to "Processed".
In the Status column, the icon indicates that the invoice is disputed.