This article explains different ways of getting support for an end-user.
You will find here the different sub-section :
Who is the end-user?
- A user is a person who use Traveldoo in order to book a trip, submit an expense claim or process and invoice
- A user who utilises the Traveldoo interface, but is not authorised to submit Zendesk support tickets
Ways of getting support
As Traveldoo does not provide direct support to an end user, please look at options of getting support below:
- Travel Module only : Once you log in to your profile, you can find the contact information of your support administrator at the bottom of the page who will create an internal ticket with us if further analysis is required:
- If you have received an email notification from Traveldoo, you will often find the contact information of your support administrator there
- If you are unable to access your profile, please contact your internal support or a person of Traveldoo knowledge who will be able to assist on your query or create an internal ticket with us if further analysis is required
Please sign in to leave a comment.