Travel passes enable you to see discounted fares in the search results for frequently-visited regions or frequently-travelled itineraries, provided that valid travel pass details are stored in your traveller profile.
You can add details of discount travel passes that you hold for:
- train companies
To add details of a travel pass to your profile:
- In the Loyalty programs and Travel passes section, select Travel passes.
- Choose Add an air travel pass or Add a rail travel pass.
- From the Card type field, choose the type of travel pass.
- Fill in the Card number and Expiry date fields.
- In the Geography field:
- If the card applies to a geographic region, use the default option Total.
- If you are using the card for a particular itinerary, enter the origin and destination names in the from and to fields. To search for a name:
- type at least 3 characters of the airport, city or train station name
- select the name from the list
- click Save