Released on Week 23 - June 7th to June 11th
Production Date: June 9th
- Following recent security updates, the custom values import in our administration website was failing. The current update restores that feature.
Production Date: June 8th
- Security enhancements for the Travel product following the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) recommendations.
Features / Fixes Currently Being Tested for Our Next Releases
Tentative Production Date: Week 24
- Expense Extract: Custom fields are now sorted by their Technical ID number. The order of custom fields in the extract will no longer change, and the newest custom fields will always appear at the end of the list.
Note that this release could change the current order of custom fields appearing in your expense extract files, but there is no change to the field names or values.
Perdiem Extract: Adding new values for accommodation types based on perdiem configuration. The new values added are: Hotel, Other_with_kitchen, Other_without_kitchen.
If the perdiem configuration used for extraction does not include specific accommodation types, the values will remain "Provided / Not provided" as per default.
- The Login Sessions extract was failing to get data. We have fixed the denormalization of the live data so they can be extracted properly.
Tentative Production Date: June 14th
- Security enhancements on Travel Batches following the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) recommendations.