Released on Week 50 - December 13th to December 17th
Production Date: December 15th
- Technical update of the web application server and deployment infrastructure.
Production Date: December 13th
The « Expense Disconnected » approval page accessible from the email’s notifications will be deprecated by 15 December 2021.
This has been mentioned for some time on this page.
What will change:
Instead of being redirected to this page from the emails, approvers will be redirected to the web application to approve expense reports.
However, if this redirection did not work for some users at first, approvals can still be done by logging into the Traveldoo web application or the mobile application.
Instead of being redirected to the usual "disconnected" page by clicking on the links in the emails, users will now be redirected to the web application.
You will find all the details in this article: https://support.traveldoo.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360017437719-Expense-Disconnected
- Technical architecture and security enhancements for Expense feature.
- German Per Diem: Corrected issue on "Add break" button for German Per Diem which was preventing users from adding breaks to their trips.
Features / Fixes Currently Being Tested for Our Next Releases
Tentative Production Date: Week 51
- Receipt Extract: Receipt extract will be available only for Reimbursed expense reports. Receipts for Submitted and Validated expense reports will no longer be available.
- Extraction Modules : Extracts can be generated for any period of maximum 3 months.